Dear collaborators, clients and suppliers all::
With regards to the information published today, Wednesday, October 21, on the Federal Official Gazette (DOF), newsletters No. 18/2020 and 19/2020 wherein the Federal Public Administration agencies and entities are informed that they must refrain from accepting proposals or entering into contracts with Laboratorios PiSA, S.A. de C.V. and Distribuidora Internacional de Medicamentos y Equipo Médico, S.A. DE C.V. (DIMESA) for a period of 30 months, we wish to inform the following:
- The penalty is linked to the Integral Anesthesia Service (SIA) for the Pediatric Hospital of the Centro Médico Nacional de Occidente of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) bidding process, that took place in 2017.
- The reason for the penalty derives from the presentation of documents by means of which, companies assured they owned the technical conditions to comply with the contract; however, during the investigation the authorities considered that such information did not fully support the bid, having the aforementioned disqualification penalty as a consequence.
- The disqualification scope is exclusive for the states, municipalities and Mexico City mayors, when acquisitions are made under total or partial charge to federal funds.
- Awarded contracts and those currently in force between Laboratorios PiSA, S.A. de C.V. and Distribuidora Internacional de Medicamentos y Equipo Médico, S.A. DE C.V. (DIMESA), with the Federal Public Administration agencies and entities are not included in this disqualification. Therefore, we will continue supplying purchase orders under the current contracts.
- Sales to private hospitals, pharmacies, wholesalers, private sector distributors in general, or states, municipalities and mayoralties of Mexico City are not included on this disqualification when the purchases are made without federal funds.
- At Grupo PiSA we are respectful of the norms and dispositions the Federal Government issues; with regards to it, we trust in the Institutions that enforce Justice and the Rule of Law.
- At PiSA Group we will keep on working to guarantee health and well-being, through our products and comprehensive services, because we have a commitment with millions of patients who have trusted in the quality, safety and efficacy of our medicines.
PiSA Group, A Life to Service Life Grupo PiSA
Thank you for your trusting and supporting us during 75 years of history!