At PiSA® Farmacéutica we make sure we have the pharmaceutical quality highest standards since we are aware this is one of the most important functions in production and control in the sector. In that regard, we pay special attention on implementing and verifying good manufacturing practices, as well as on checking all bulk materials, raw materials and finished products.
We acknowledge how important it is that all products, facilities and services offered in the industry, comply with the Official Regulations and Standards, Clinical Practice Guidelines, as well as with health regulations established by law and the current regulatory framework.
At PiSA® Farmacéutica we currently hold the following regulations:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003+AC: 2007
- Good manufacturing practices according to NOM 241 SSA1-2012
- Corporate Socially Responsible (CSR)
- Shingo Silver on operative excellence culture
Through these certifications and awards, we look forward to improving production and quality practices keeping ourselves ahead, as well as fostering our clients, partners and collaborators’ wellbeing.
We are a group of responsible, reliable, ethical and service-oriented companies committed to their employees and health.
Permanence through innovation and accelerated growth both in Mexico and abroad.
Policy of quality
We are a company, dedicated to manufacture, commercialize and distribute medicines, medical equipment and healing material; that is committed to:
- Fulfillment of our customers’ requirements to get them satisfied.
- Fulfillment of enforceable legal, normative and regulatory requirements.
- Care for environment.
- Continuous improvement of our management system throughout setting and reviewing objectives.
- Optimizing the use of resources.